How to Use a Digital Media Strategy to Improve your Brand Value and Profit?
We live in a world where brand is becoming increasingly important for any company leader. The Mojo Radio Show deep dives into brand, marketing, promotion and strategy with agency expert Darryn Altclass.
We met Darryn through his very insightful Instagram account and he has agreed to speak with us on what is the latest news in brand and social media. He runs an agency called When Then How. There is a lot changing in the world of products and brand marketing, and it is paramount that we keep on top of what is happening in this space. Listen in, and discover why your brand exists and how to maximise your digital media activity to improve sales and profits.
Here is what we chat about with Darryn:
- What sort of work does Darryn do and who would be his clients?
- What is Darryn’s approach to brand and generating brand value?
- How do we go about finding the heart of your brand? - WHY DOES YOUR BRAND MATTER?
- Do brand have to become more visually literate? The power of beautiful visuals in your presentation.
- There is no magic in branding - you have to invest.
- Perception leads behaviour.
- The best advise handed down to Darryn on branding.
- Is social media stifling or progressing our creativity?
- I wish brand owners would ……… what?
- The biggest lesson to learn about email marketing
- Building your email database and how to use it effectively.
- Ways to use permission marketing.
- How do I measure digital marketing success - the stats and metrics?
- Cameras and coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.