How do you show up? Improve your business performace with Dr Adam Fraser, a human performance researcher and consultant who studies how organisations adopt a high performance culture to thrive in this challenging and evolving business landscape. While other speakers talk about research, he does the research, partnering with various universities throughout the Asia Pacific region. He is at the forefront of how neuroscience and positive psychology can be used to improve workplace performance.
- Where are we going wrong with people management in business and what can we do about it?
- Develop resilience in business
- Does my leader have my back?
- How do we execute strategy effectively to get the plan to action?
- Helping children to develop true grit to set them up for the life in business ahead
- How do we get into " Flow?"
- Screen addiction and the effects in can have on our Mojo?
- What is the Third Space and how can we use the Third Space to improve Mojo?
- Using transition to improve our performance in every aspect of our lives
- Sugar Daddy - how is sugar stealing our Mojo and effecting our energy levels?
- Signs you may have diabetes and not know it?
- How do we show up and how that impacts Mojo?
- Daily rituals that are non negotiable
- How do you meditate in 15 mins a day?
- Making behaviour change effective - when, then
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.