Get your food right, get your Mojo working
Michael Smith is a leading dietician / nutritionist who specializes in helping people get their health mojo working. Based on solid fact based science we discuss how we eat, exercise and treat ourselves to maximize our health and lifestyle. Michael is a specialist in functional medicine.
In this episode we cover:-
- The value of digestive enzymes, probiotics and prebiotics
- Looking at the psychology of food
- The elimination diet, and how it can be used effectively
- Gluten, what is it and why we should be careful about eating it
- How can we tell if we are just not operating at our best?
- How technology will soon be able to enable health
- What is leaky gut?
- What is a good amount / balance of protein per day?
- Fatty liver and the issues it can cause
- Discussing the term " skinny fat" and the potential impact on your health
- What myths are we being fed about the foods we eat and what is the contrarian view?
- What does a perfect daily meal plan look like?
- Immediate steps that can be taken for optimal health
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.