How do you Become a True Thought Leader in your Field?
Peter Cook leads Thought Leader Global. He is passionate about helping people get more money, more time and more meaning. In this show we dig into the DNA of thought leadership, and how we might achieve thought leadership as an individual or as a business leader.A master business coach, a serial entrepreneur, a best-selling author, a mentor and a highly sort after presenter. Peter has over 15 years experience as a consultant and business coach working with hundreds of businesses from one-man startups to some of the biggest companies in the world. He runs programs across the world to help thought leaders, business leaders and every day people achieve business and financial mastery. Here’s what we discuss in this show:
- What is the mission for Thought Leaders Global?
- So you want to write a book, what should you consider first?
- How do you achieve a “Commercial PHD?"
- What is Enterprise Thought Leadership?
- Has social media changed our importance of the message for your brand?
- Two questions that are GOLD…..What problems do you solve? and What is the journey you can take people on?
- Achieve your goals by building external accountability, frameworks and support.
- Who are your true evangelists and how do you identify them?
- The importance of managing your Mojo?
- Peter’s key step to managing his Mojo and daily energy?
- The Thought Leaders Peter admires.
Peter Cook at Thought Leaders
Frank Caruso Ep 35 The Mojo Radio Show
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.