Ahna de Vena is also known as The Sleep Muse, and is an expert in helping you to get a sounds night's sleep. After a 10 year struggle with insomnia and disruptive sleep, Ahna learnt the secrets to a great night's rest, and in this episode of The Mojo Radio Show we share those secrets. Listen as we discuss useable, practical and natural tips and tools for getting a quality night's sleep.
In this episode we cover:-
- What the major causes of a disruptive night's sleep are
- Why we don't feel sleepy when we know we should be
- The seduction of the screen and other sleep hazards
- The effect that sleep disruption can have on our health, hormones and brain functionality
- What we can do immediately to get a better night's sleep
- Where your off switch is
- Tips for the restless sleeper
- Sleep hacks to maximise your performance through sleep cycles
- Tips for parents who are getting up in the night for their children
- Using light as a simple step to better sleep
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.