How Stillness and Silence is Being Used by the World's Biggest Brands to Beat Stress
Tom Cronin is a leading Australian mediation teacher, author, life mentor, speaker, writer and producer. Tom turned his back on a successful career, leading the life of the “Wolf of Wall Street” working on the trading floor to achieve his true purpose to help people find their own stillness and silence. Many of us suffer stress related illness, and during this really powerful interview Tom takes us through what can be done on a daily basis to reduce our stress levels, take back control, and deal with overwhelm.
Here's what we cover in this show:
- What sort of work is Tom Cronin doing today?
- The dream…. helping one million people.
- What is the Stillness Project?
- Tom’s turning point that led him to his new purpose.
- What should we do if we feel a sense of overwhelm on a regular basis?
- Panic attacks, anxiety… what does it feel like?
- Dealing with the quickening of life.
- Is there a difference between mindfulness, stillness and meditation?
- We discuss what companies are doing to address stress and mental health issues in their business.
- The Matrix…. what is the greatest responsibility to ourselves?
- Checking in with your true self.
The Stillness Project
The Original Unverpackt is the first Zero Waste Grocery Store in the world
Gary’s Lesson Of Rock - Fall Back plan
The Mojo Radio Show
The Mojo Radio Show Answering Machine
08 7200 6656
08 7200 MOJO
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.