From Starting Anytime Fitness to Solving World Hunger
Jacinta McDonell is the founder of Anytime Fitness Australia, the market leading fitness chain. With well over 400 locations across Australia and a membership of 400,000 this is a great success story of a young, passionate, and interesting entrepreneur, who is now turning her attention to an even greater cause. Jacinta is also the creator of The Human Kind Project and Double the Love, an exciting charity supporting the global Hunger Project. This show is for those who think they have a lot on their plate. A mum, successful entrepreneur, social advocate, and humanitarian, Jacinta talks of how to do it all without losing your self.
Here’s what we cover this week with Jacinta:-
- Anytime Fitness, the story of Jacinta’s involvement with Anytime Fitness in Australia
- Why Anytime Fitness?
- What was the original dream? Was there one?
- Starting Anytime Fitness, facing nah sayers, how do you deal with them?
- What is Jacinta’s personal mantra?
- The importance of valuing who you spend time with?
What else, why not?
- You seem to value who you spend time with?
- You speak of Should Do, Can Do, and Want To, - What's your personal view on those concepts
- How chunking can be a great productivity hack for thinking and performance
- Planning your day/week
- Non Negotiable rituals
- Where does spirituality fit into Jacinta’s day?
- What is a spiritual mentor?
- What's the Human Kind project? How does it work? Who does it help? Why Double the Love?
- The personal impact that comes with helping others
- When you were a little girl what did you want to be, and now you are a big girl is there something you still want to be?
- Whats the first 60 mins of Jacinta’s day look like? Rituals and processes
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.