Dan Gregory & Kieran Flanagan
Dan Gregory and Kieran Flanagan are business partners in The Impossible Institute. The Impossible Institute was founded to make what's not... possible! They exist to create organisational and cultural change, helping build environments that lift performance and engagement. They specialise in talent development, systems design and creating opportunities.
In this episode, we cover:
- How phones are changing the way we eat in restaurants
- How an SME can punch above their weight and compete with larger competitors
- Do you really understand what you are selling?
- Steps to establish exactly what your business does and how to extract a powerful value exchange
- Where the real value is in innovation
- What is purposeful identity and how you can use it to grow your brand through innovation
- Steps a leader can take to lead innovation in their company
- The STAND for your company-
- What do you stand for?
- Who do you stand with?
- What do you stand against?
- How do you stand up?
- The attributes of an outstanding creative leader
- The concept of innovating the boring
- How to immediately improve your strategy
- Getting to the truth of human nature
- Why design beats discipline
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.