Making Your Digital Marketing Really Work For You and Your Brand
Known by some as the smartest man in the history of humanity, Tim Martin has a 16-year background in digital marketing and is founder and principal trainer of Australia's largest social media educator, NET:101. Tim is an expert in digital marketing. So much so, that he trains others on how to not only understand it, but how to use it effectively. Today we must all market our brands through digital media. This show cuts through the clutter to show you how to do it.... well!
Here's what we discuss in this weeks show:
- What has made Net:101 such a great success as a brand?
- How can you create a brand personality and value attributes online?
- Should we be using all of the social media platforms or specialising in one?
- Owning a space - How? What? Who?
- How will you become the voice of......?
- Tim's own preferred digital channel?
- What is the lobby experience?
- What is the social in social media?
- How much should we spend on our website?
- A great front page to a website is one that what? Sparkles!
- Sparkles - tells us- who you are, what you do, where you do it?
- How to use social media inside your compay to build you own personal brand
- Do "likes" mean anything?
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.