Paul Scicluna - Health Expert - Getting your Health Mojo Working
Paul Scicluna is an international best-selling author, motivating health coach, passionate public speaker, and an expert on true health and vitality. In light of the recent frozen fruit scandal in Australia, this episode of the Mojo Radio Show is topical and on point.
In this episode, we cover:-
- What are most common nutritional health issues we face?
- So you want to be healthy, what exactly does that mean?
- What is the value in a food diary?
- How healthy is the food we are purchasing from the store? What are the traps?
- Choosing healthier options
- Labels and what are they telling us
- The myths in health that we are being led to believe are true
- Immediate steps to implement for better health
- The power of a morning smoothie
- How to make the Power Smoothie
- Why use turmeric?
- What to pack in your bag when travelling or when facing a busy day at work?
- When should we eat?
- What’s the deal with fats?
- Time efficient workouts to maximise your time and results
- Let food be thy medicine - Hippocrates
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.